Full Time Grounds Assistant – Wallingford SC15
- Carry out grass cutting, Strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard.
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris.
- Carry out any required maintenance work .
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules.
- Ensure the safe and responsible use and storage of chemicals.
A vacancy has become available for a full time Grounds Assistant to join the growing team at The Springs Golf Club, in Wallingford. This is an excellent opportunity to join the Grounds team at our five star Golf resort.
The successful candidate will work within the Grounds team to carry out various different work around the park and club areas, to ensure the presentation of the grounds are kept to the company’s high standards.
This will include routine works such as grass cutting, strimming and edging as well as maintain walkways, borders and any shrubbery and greenery around the park.
This is a seasonal position to work full time, variable hours. This will predominantly be early mornings across five days per week, however may also include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone looking for Grounds positions within a commutable distance of Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
What experience you will need
- Similar grounds maintenance experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Driving licence is essential, you be required to use the buggies at park
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now