Full Time Bar and Waiting Assistant – Bath BM16
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Full Time Bar and Waiting Assistant required at Bath Mill Lodge Retreat. An opportunity has arisen within our friendly team within our beautifully restored 350 year old Mill House, just outside of Bath city centre.
The Brook Bar & Bistro offers fine dining cuisine within a relaxed atmosphere. The successful candidate will work within a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
There are many benefits that come along with working at Bath Mill, these include staff discount in the company’s restaurants and facilities, provision of uniform, an hourly rate of pay, plus training provided through Darwin Academy. Through Darwin Academy you will receive training on the following: food hygiene, COSHH, health and safety, and manual handling.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours consisting mainly of weekday days including bank holidays, and some evenings, weekends.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar or waiting jobs within a commutable distance of Bath
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is preferred
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now