Food and Beverage Supervisor – Wootton Bridge WSB68
- Oversee the effective operation of the department by ensuring the prompt and efficient serving of all food and beverages.
- Working with the Food and Beverage Manager to assist in staff training, motivation and leadership.
- Ensure the presentation of the bar and restaurant areas are kept to the high standard expected.
- Ensuring the accurate and effcient rotation of merchandise on shelves and fridges to minimise waste.
- Covering the position of Food and Beverage Manager during holidays and sickness etc.
- Ensuring the set up, presentation and smooth running of events and functions.
- Liaising with events organisers and outside contractors where necessary.
The friendly team at our Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat on the Isle of Wight have an opening for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join them.
Upon joining the team, you will work closely with the Food and Beverage Manager to assist in the day to day running of the bar and restaurant. Responsibilities will include assisting with staff training, motivation and management, stock inventory and ordering and overseeing various events and service.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Food and Beverage Supervisor with high expectations to help lead a team to deliver a high quality service in the department and create lasting memories for our guests.
Excellent customer service is a top priority, so a friendly and customer focused attitude is essential. Previous experience in a customer facing role is an advantage, however not essential.
The Food and Beverage Supervisor role is a permanent position to work variable hours which includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates job searching for Bar and Restaurant jobs within a commutable distance within the Isle of Wight.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience in a supervisory bar or restaurant role is desired.
- Previous supervisory experience is an advantage.
What skills you will need
- Excellent standards of customer service are essential.
- Strong communication skills through a range of methods such as over email and face to face.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Eagerness to learn new skills and pass these on to others.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- A keen eye for details is key.
- A good level of organisation is essential.
What we offer
- Various role specific training is available, including Darwin Academy modules such as Customer Service and Health and Safety.
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- Sandymouth Holiday Resort uniform is provided.
- You will benefit from generous discounts in Darwin Escapes restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now