Food and Beverage Supervisor – Pocklington KP56
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Lead the team in ensuring the highest standards of customer service
- Ensure the prompt glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas within the bar and restaurant at all times.
- Ensure accurate cash handling within the team, using Epos Systems.
- Accurate stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
Food and Beverage Supervisor required at our Golf Resort; The KP Club in Pocklington. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our beautiful location in Pocklington, close to York.
The KP Club is a popular golf resort, hosting a variety of events throughout the year including golfing tournaments and weddings.
The restaurant offers an extensive menu which has a diverse range of offerings, set within a modern retail complex with a high volume turnover. The successful candidate will serve food and beverages in line with the company’s high standards. Day to day responsibilities will be primarily providing excellent customer service to guests. You will also ensure the bar and restaurant areas are kept clean and tidy at all times, by efficient glass collecting and resetting of tables.
We are looking for someone with a friendly personality, upbeat attitude and great customer service skills.
This is a permanent position to work variable hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar, Waiting and Supervisor opportunities within a commutable distance of Pocklington and York.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the resort.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Positive attitude with eagerness to help out when required.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy training such as Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and Manual Handling.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform is provided.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now