Food and Beverage Supervisor – Pocklington KP33
- Ensuring the service of food and beverages is prompt and efficient
- Working with the Food and Beverage Manager to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the department
- Work with the Food and Beverage Manager to ensure the motivation and training of the team is always high
- Ensuring the cleanliness and presentation of all areas is to a high standard
- Ensuring the accurate and effcient rotation of merchandise on shelves and fridges
- Covering the position of Food and Beverage Manager during holidays and sickness etc
- Ensuring the set up, presentation and smooth running of events and functions
- Liaising with events organisers and outside contractors where necessary
A Food and Beverage Supervisor is required at the stunning KP Club resort. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our beautiful location in Pocklington, near York.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Food and Beverage Manager to assist in the day to day running of the bar and restaurant. Responsibilities will include assisting with staff training, motivation and management, stock inventory and ordering and overseeing various events and service.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Food and Beverage Supervisor with high expectations to help lead a team to deliver a high quality service in the department and create lasting memories for our guests.
This is a full time, permanent role to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar and Restaurant jobs within a commutable distance of Pocklington, York
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience in a supervisory bar or restaurant role is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer care to ensure high standards are met
- Strong communication skills through a range of methods such as over email and face to face
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn new skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- A keen eye for details is key
- A good level of organisation is essential
What we offer
- Darwin Academy training to include modules such as food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good hourly rate of pay
- Uniform is provided
- You will benefit from discounts in Darwin Escapes restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now