Food and Beverage Supervisor – Newquay PM29
- Supervising the Front of House team to ensure high standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring the service of food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Prompt glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all bar and restaurant areas at all times.
- Accurate cash handling, using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
Food and Beverage Supervisor required at Piran Meadows Resort and Spa, to join our team at our recently re-developed five star park in Newquay.
The successful candidate will work with our friendly Food and Beverage Manager to help supervise the front of house team, and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards. This will include deputising for the Food and Beverage Manager where required, assisting with staff training, management and motivation and stock ordering.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within a commutable distance of Whitecross in Newquay
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience in a supervisor role.
What skills you will need
- Excellent level of customer care to ensure high standards are met.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills through a number of mediums, including on the phone and face to face.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
- Good level of organisation.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Uniform provided
- Generous discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now