Food and Beverage Assistant – Wallingford SC27
- Prompt and efficient serving of food and beverages.
- Accurate and efficient stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in chillers.
- Accurate cash handling, using EPOS system.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of the bar and restaurant areas is always maintained to a five star standard.
- Swift collection of glasses and tableware.
A vacancy has arisen for a Food and Beverage Assistant at The Springs Golf Club in Wallingford.
You will quickly become part of the team at The Springs and take on a number of day to day responsibilities. These will include taking food and drink orders and serving orders alongside clearing and resetting tables within the restaurant.
The appearance of our facilities is key for our guests, so you will ensure the bar and restaurant areas are kept clear and tidy at all times, reacting swiftly to any issues.
The successful candidate will work within a small friendly Bar and Restaurant team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent position working full time, variable hours. This includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays. Flexible availability is essential to the role as hours are to work some week days and both weekend days.
This Food and Beverage Assistant role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar and Restaurant jobs near Wallingford or within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience within a similar environment is preferred.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer care skills to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the resort.
- Good levels of communication skills.
- Positive attitude to work
- Eager to learn new skills
What we offer
- Darwin Academy e-learning to include Food Hygiene, COSHH, Health and Safety, Manual Handling, etc.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- The Springs Golf Club uniform provided.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now