Food and Beverage Assistant – Pentney NW12
- Serving food and beverages promptly, efficiently and to a high standard
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables promptly
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Accurate and efficient cash handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges within the bar and restaurant areas
We are looking for Food and Beverage Assistant to join the new team at Norfolk Woods Resort and Spa.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at this newly redeveloped park. Norfolk Woods will be opening Winter 2018 following extensive remodelling.
The Food and Beverage Assistant role will primarily involve providing great customer service while serving guests high standard food and beverages within the bar and restaurant areas. You will ensure all areas are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
This is a seasonal position to work full time, variable hours. We have full and part time positions available. Hours of work will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This position is perfect for anyone searching for bar and waiting positions around King’s Lynn.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired, but not essential as training will be given
What skills you will need
- Fantastic customer service skills are essential
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Uniform is provided
- Employee discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now