Food and Beverage Assistant – £8.50 per hour – Wallingford SC18
- Carrying out food and beverage service promptly and efficiently
- Ensuring prompt and efficient glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the high standards of cleanliness and presentation of all areas are maintained
- Ensure accurate cash handling
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
An opportunity has arisen at The Springs Golf Club for a Food and Beverage Assistant to work within our friendly team.
The Springs Golf Club is a popular five star resort, located alongside a picturesque golf course in Wallingford. The successful candidate will work with our friendly Food and Beverage Manager and team. Day to day responsibilities include providing excellent food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
Above all you will provide exceptional customer service to all guests, so great customer care skills are key.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, supportive team, learn new skills while gaining valuable hospitality experience within a stunning location.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours, including weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within a commutable distance of Wallingford
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is an advantage but not essential
What skills you will need
- Excellent standards of customer service are key
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn new skills
- A driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling etc.
- Good hourly rate of pay
- Uniform provided
- Discount in various company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now