Food and Beverage Supervisor – Whitecross PM29
- Supervising the Front of house team.
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
Food and Beverage Supervisor required at Piran Meadows Resort & Spa, to join our team at our recently developed, five star park in Cornwall.
The successful candidate will work with and supervise a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards. This will include deputising for the Food and Beverage Manager, assisting with staff training, management and motivation and stock ordering.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within a commutable distance of Newquay.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now