Food and Beverage Supervisor – Pocklington KP27
- Supervising the Front of house team.
- ensuring the serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Prompt glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Ensure accurate cash handling, using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
The KP Club in Pocklington, near York has a position available for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join their team in this five star resort.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in taking the next step in their Hospitality career. The successful candidate will work with and supervise the Food and Beverage team. This will consist of working with the Food and Beverage Manager to ensure the smooth and successful operation of the department, including completing staff training, stock ordering and managing customer service and presentation within the bar and restaurant areas.
This is a permanent position, to work full time variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This position is ideal for anyone searching for Hospitality and Supervisor positions within Pocklington or the surrounding areas.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now