Food and Beverage Manager – Ryde WSB29
- Managing the Front of House team.
- Ensuring the service of food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure prompt and efficient glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Ensure accurate cash Handling, using Epos Systems.
- Accurate stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
- Completing staff rotas and holiday requests.
- Ensure the training and motivation of the team.
An exciting new position has opened up at Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat for a Food and Beverage Manager to join their friendly team on the Isle of Wight.
The successful candidate will take control of the food and beverage team and effectively run the bar and restaurant areas within the park. You will work with the General Manager to ensure effective budgetary controls within the department, the motivation and training of staff members within the department and oversee the effective overall operation of the bar and restaurant.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This is an ideal role for candidates searching for Hospitality Management positions within a commutable distance of Ryde.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is essential to the role.
- Previous management or supervisory experience is desired.
- Previous bar and / or restaurant management experience is preferred.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
- Excellent team management skills.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
- Good salary.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now