Food and Beverage Manager – Pentney NW02
- Managing the Front of House team
- Ensuring the outstanding level of customer service we pride ourselves on giving our guests
- Ensure the accurate and efficient stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
- Accurate cash handling, using Epos Systems
- Complete staff rotas and training
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
Food and Beverage Manager required to join the growing team at Norfolk Woods Park in Pentney. A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Norfolk Woods Park, which is due to open in the Winter after its redevelopment.
We are looking to recruit this key role in time to assist with the set up of the park, and in recruiting a new team ready for opening.
This is an action packed but fulfilling role, which is key to the success of this highly anticipated park.
The successful candidate will work with and supervise a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards. This will include overseeing the recruitment and training of the team, completing staff rota’s and stock ordering. You will work with the Park Manager to ensure the smooth and effective opening and operation of the department
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar and Restaurant Manager jobs within a commutable distance of Pentney.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good salary
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now