Food and Beverage Manager – Axminster HC21
- Managing the Front of House team effectively.
- Ensuring the team are serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables is completed promptly.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Ensure accurate cash Handling, using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
- Completing staff rotas, taking into account holiday requests and park budgets.
- Ensure the effective training and motivation of the team.
Food and Beverage Manager required to join our team at Hawkchurch Resort and Spa. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our beautiful location near Axminster
The successful candidate will work with and manage a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards. Day to day responsibilities will include overseeing the general customer service standards within the bar and restaurant areas, ensuring the cleanliness and presentation of the areas are up to the standard required, managing and motivating the front of house team, and ensuring the department is fully and efficiently stocked.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Hospitality Management jobs within a commutable distance of Axminster
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
- Previous management or supervisory experience is essential.
- Previous management experience within a bar or restaurant is desired.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
- Good salary.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now