Food and Beverage Assistant – Troon DD02
- Serving food and beverages promptly, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables promptly.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Accurate and efficient cash handling, using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges within the bar and restaurant areas.
We are looking for Food and Beverage Assistants to join the team at our newest golf resort; Dundonald Links. This stunning resort is located in beautiful countryside, just outside of Troon.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at this stunning golf club. The club is already a popular and busy spot, welcoming keen golfers and guests from all over the UK every week. The successful candidate will join the Food and Beverage team to welcome these guests and provide them with the excellent customer service and care Darwin Escapes prides itself on.
The Food and Beverage Assistant role will primarily involve providing great customer service while serving guests high standard food and beverages within the bar and restaurant areas. You will ensure all areas are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
Dundonald Links plays host to various golfing events throughout the year, making for an exciting and varied position within our Food and Beverage team. Excellent customer service skills are essential to this role.
The Food and Beverage Assistant position is permanent to work part time, variable hours. These hours will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This position is perfect for anyone searching for bar and waiting positions around Troon.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired, but not essential as training will be given.
What skills you will need
- Fantastic customer service skills are essential.
- Great communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Food Hygiene, COSHH, Health and Safety, Manual Handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Uniform is provided.
- Employee discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now