Food and Beverage Assistant – Pocklington KP35
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
Food and Beverage Assistant required at The K.P Club in Pocklington, York. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team in Pocklington.
We are looking for people with a friendly personality, upbeat attitude and a great communicator. We strive to help our guests carve memories from the visits to our parks and by giving excellent food and beverage service you will help to create those memories.
This role will be to work alongside the Food and Beverage Supervisor and Manager to deliver fantastic customer service and ensure the cleanliness and presentation of the bar and restaurant areas are to a high standard.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar and waiting jobs in the York area.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is preferred but not essential.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
- Discount on holidays in the Darwin Escapes group
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now