Experienced Pizza Chef – Cheddar CW58
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Stock ordering and stock rotation.
- Cleanliness of all work areas.
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations.
The team at Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa are looking for an Experienced Pizza Chef to join their kitchen team, and take control of their pizza section. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a skilled team at our five star venue, located close to the Cheddar Gorge in Somerset.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and driven Chef, keen on bringing their own ideas and personality to the team. You will be responsible for cleanliness and presentation within the kitchen, and work alongside the Head Chef to ensure correct portion control, waste management and stock ordering within your section.
Accommodation is available on park for the right candidate, if required.
This is a permanent position to work variable hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Chef jobs within Cheddar or the surrounding areas.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is essential.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Good salary.
- Accommodation available if required.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now