Customer Services Manager – Pentney NW01
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Updating and dealing with Trip Advisor
- Assist with holiday and restaurant bookings
- Oversee the smooth operation of the reception department
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Manager to join the team at Norfolk Woods Park, which is due to open in the Winter after its redevelopment.
This is an action packed but fulfilling role, which is key to the success of this highly anticipated park. The role will be instrumental in setting up the park and recruiting the team in time for launch.
The successful candidate will work with and supervise a small reception and security team and be responsible for all customer service in line with the company’s high standards. This will include overseeing the recruitment and training of the team, completing staff rota’s and stock ordering. You will work with the Park Manager to ensure the smooth and effective opening and operation of the department. You will be dealing with park guests and handling queries on a day to day basis and co-ordinate and arrange any special requests for holiday guests while on park to make their stay extra special.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Customer Service Manager jobs within a commutable distance of Pentney.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good salary
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now