Commis Chef – Talacre TB61
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Efficient and correct stock rotation.
- Cleanliness of all work areas.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commis Chef to join the busy team at our five star venue; Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park in North Wales
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Commis Chef who is looking to gain experience in a busy kitchen. The successful candidate will work alongside our talented Head Chef, and assist in all aspects of the working kitchen. This will include preparation, ensuring correct procedure, effectively managing waste and portions and ensuring the cleanliness of all work areas.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef jobs near Prestatyn.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now