Commis Chef – Bath BM23
- Ensure all food preparation and service is consistent, prompt and to a high standard
- All stock rotation is accurate and effective
- Ensure the cleanliness of all work areas
- Adhering to correct portion sizes and effective control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations at all times
A Commis Chef position is now available at the beautiful Bath Mill Lodge Retreat. This is an excellent opportunity to become a key part of our friendly team.
The Bar and Restaurant at our popular park offers a range of meals to suit every taste. The restaurant is set within the beautiful, restored mill. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and ensure all preparation and presentation of food is in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. These will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Bath.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired within a similar role
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable but not essential
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous due to the location of the park
- Strong communication skills through various methods
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn new skills
What we offer
- Darwin Academy training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling etc.
- Hourly rate of pay
- A uniform is provided
- Employee discount in company owned restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now