Chip Shop Assistant – Talacre TB63
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Accurate and efficient stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure the provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Chip Shop Assistant required at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our five star venue in North Wales.
The Fish and Chip Shop offers a variety of options to suit all tastes. It is set within an extensive retail complex with high volume turnover. You will work with the Chip Shop Supervisor in preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chip Shop assistant roles within the Prestatyn area.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is preferred
What skills you will need
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now