Chef de Partie – Pocklington KP12
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Chef de Partie required at our beautiful 5 star resort, The KP Club.
You will work with the head chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This stunning venue hosts a large range of activities and functions, including weddings, so attention to detail and dedication is key.
This is a permanent, full time role to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef jobs within a commutable distance of York.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now