Chef de Partie – Cheddar CW56
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Stock ordering and stock rotation.
- Cleanliness of all work areas.
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations.
Chef de Partie required to join the team at Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa, in Somerset. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to advance in their career to join us and work as a key part of our busy kitchen team at this beautiful park, located close to the Cheddar Gorge.
Upon joining us, your main responsibilities will be to assist in the preparation and presentation of all dishes while maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the kitchen and work areas.
This is a permanent position to work full time variable hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Chef positions within a commutable distance of Cheddar
What experience you will need
- Previous experience within a similar role is an advantage.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous although not essential
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Generous discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now