Chef de Partie – Axminister HC18
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Stock rotation.
- Cleanliness of all work areas.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations.
Chef de Partie required at Hawkchurch Resort and Spa . A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our five star venue in Axminster.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Chef who is looking to learn new skills alongside our talented team, or a Commis Chef who is ready to take the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will work alongside our Head Chef and be responsible for various aspects of the kitchen, including preparation, waste management and portion control. You will become a key part of the team, and perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef jobs within a commutable distance of Axminster.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now