Pizza Chef – Axminster HC10
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Stock rotation
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Pizza Chef required at Hawkchurch Resort & Spa. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our five star venue in Axminster.
You will work with the Head Chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef who enjoys direct customer interaction to take advantage of this fun filled position. You will use our state of the art, wood fired pizza oven to create fresh pizzas to order.
Full training will be given, however basic preparation experience and confidence with cooks knives and service is essential to the role.
This is a seasonal role, to work full time variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for CDP or chef jobs within a commutable distance of Axminster
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now