Catering Administration Assistant – Talacre TB65
- Assisting the Group Catering Manager with all administration support
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly.
- Day to day administration tasks
- Any other tasks as required by Group Catering Manager and other Group Managers
A new position has become available at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park for an Administration Assistant to join the Head Office team to provide support for the Group Catering Manager. This is an exciting new opportunity for an organised individual to join our growing team.
You will work with our friendly Group Catering Manager to carry out a range of administrative and support duties, such as handling telephone calls and enquiries, assisting in various bookings and diary events and provide support to other Group Managers as required.
This is a permanent position to work part time, variable hours. This will predominantly be 9am – 5pm 3 days per week, however other shift patterns may be considered.
This position is perfect for anyone searching for admin or support jobs within a commutable distance of Prestatyn.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
- I.T experience is essential for the office applications
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level of organisation is essential
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Good salary.
- Training will be provided where required
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now