Caravan Cleaner – Swanage SBV19
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all holiday units within the complex.
- Cleaning of windows inside and outside.
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required.
- Laundry services.
- Reporting of lost and found property.
Swanage Bay View Holiday Park has positions available for Caravan Cleaners to join their fun and friendly team at this five star park.
The successful applicant will work within the park, overlooking the Jurassic Coast, assisting the Housekeeping team in maintaining the guest accommodation on park. This will include general housekeeping duties within the caravans, such as tidying, cleaning windows and floors, completing laundry deliveries and linen boxes and replenishing inventories as required.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone looking for cleaning or housekeeping jobs within a commutable distance of Swanage.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is preferred but not essential.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now