Bar and Waiting On Assistant – Rhyl NP28
- Providing excellent customer service to all guests at the park.
- Ensure all areas of the bar and restaurant area are kept clean and presentable at all times.
- All tables are reset promptly.
- Serving a wide range of food, drinks and snacks to guests.
- Accurate cash handling, using Epos Systems.
- Efficient stock rotation of all perishable merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
- Taking food orders within the restaurant area.
Bar and Waiting On Assistant required at New Pines Holiday Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team in North Wales at our beautiful park.
Our bar and restaurant is set within a modern complex with high volume turnover. The successful candidate will work within the friendly Front of House team to serve food and beverages to park guests in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal position working variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within 30 minutes of Chester.
What experience you will need
- Previous bar or waiting experience is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
What skills you will need
- A good level of customer care and interaction is essential.
- Due to the location of the park, a driving licence and ability to drive is an advantage as evening shifts will be required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities such as food and gym use.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now