Bar and Waiting Assistant – Whitecross PM31
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
An exciting vacancy for a Bar and Waiting Assistant has become available at Piran Meadows Resort and Spa. An opportunity has arisen within our friendly Food and Beverage team based at our resort close to the beautiful beaches of Newquay.
The successful candidate will work with our friendly Food and Beverage Manager within a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage services, ensuring these are in line with the company’s high standards at all times.
Weekend availability is essential for this role.
This position is seasonal, and the role is variable hours, which will include working weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar or waiting jobs within a commutable distance of Whitecross, Newquay.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now