Bar & Waiting Assistant – Talacre TB62
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Accurate cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Bar & Waiting Assistant required at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our friendly team at Talacre.
The successful candidate will work within a Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours which will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar and waiting jobs within a commutable distance of Talacre.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired but not essential
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now