Bar and Waiting On Assistant – Rhyl NP28
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
Bar and Waiting On Assistant required at New Pines Holiday Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team in North Wales at our beautiful park.
Our bar and restaurant is set within a modern complex with high volume turnover. The successful candidate will work within the friendly Front of House team to serve food and beverages to park guests in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal position working variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within 30 minutes of Chester.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now