Bar and Waiting Assistant – Keswick KR18
- Prompt and efficient serving of food and beverages
- Accurate and efficient stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in chillers
- Accurate cash handling, using EPOS system
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of the bar and restaurant areas is always maintained to a five star standard
- Prompt glass collection and resetting of tables
A vacancy has arisen for a Bar and Waiting Assistant at our beautiful 5 Star Resort, Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat.
Set within stunning Lake District countryside, and home to a friendly Front of House team, this is an ideal position for anyone looking to further their career within hospitality
The successful candidate will work within a small Bar and Restaurant team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent position working part time, variable hours, which will amount to 10-12 per week. This includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays. Flexible availability is essential to the role as hours are to work some week days and both weekend days.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar and Waiting On jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience within a similar environment is preferred
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now