Bar and Waiting Assistant – Cheddar CW50
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
Bar and Waiting Assistant required at our five star park; Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our beautiful location, close to the Cheddar Gorge in Somerset.
The Levels restaurant offers an extensive menu which has a diverse range of offerings, set within a modern retail complex with a high volume turnover. The successful candidate will serve food and beverages in line with the company’s high standards. We are looking for someone with a friendly personality, upbeat attitude and great customer service skills.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar or Waiting opportunities within a commutable distance of Cheddar
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now