Bar and Waiting Assistant – Bude SM09
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Bar and Waiting Assistant required at Sandymouth Holiday Resort. An opportunity has arisen within our friendly team within our modern, five star park.
The successful candidate will work with our friendly Food and Beverage Manager and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, supportive team and learn new skills within a stunning location.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours, including weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling etc.
- Hourly rate of pay
- Uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now