Bar Supervisor – Talacre TB56
- Supervising the Front of House team.
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
An opportunity has become available for a Bar Supervisor to join the team at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park. This is an excellent opportunity to join our friendly Food and Beverage team at this five star resort on the North Wales coast.
The successful candidate will work with Food and Beverage Manager and Supervisor to supervise the Food and Beverage team, ensuring the high standard of service, cleanliness of the bar and restaurant areas, and the smooth operation of the department.
This is a seasonal position, to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Bar or Supervisor positions close to Prestatyn and Chester.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now