Bar Assistant – Ashbourne RD05
- Serving snacks and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
An opportunity has become available for a Bar Assistant to join the team at our newly acquired Rivendale Park in Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
This is an exciting time to join this growing team as we enhance the park and make it into part of the Darwin Escapes family.
The successful candidate will work in the bar and café area to serve beverages and snacks to our holiday guests. This will include clearing tables and collecting glasses. The ideal candidate will have fantastic customer service skills and be enthusiastic and committed to providing our guests with lasting holiday memories.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for anyone searching for bar jobs within a commutable distance of Ashbourne
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is preferred
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now