Bar and Waiting Assistant – Talacre TB54
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Bar and Waiting Assistant required at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team in North Wales.
The Horizon Restaurant offers a diverse menu to suit all guests. Set within an extensive retail complex with high volume turnover, this modern venue holds multiple facilities including a restaurant and an entertainment venue. You will work within these areas serve food and beverages to park guests in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs 30 minutes from Chester, near Prestatyn
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is an advantage but not essential
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now