Bar and Waiting Assistant – Axminster HC27
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Cash handling using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
A Bar and Waiting Assistant position has become available at our five star park; Hawkchurch Resort and Spa.
The successful candidate will work within the Food and Beverage team to provide our guests with the high standard of customer service we pride ourselves on while serving various food and beverages in the bar and restaurant areas.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for anyone looking for bar or waiting positions within Axminster or the surrounding areas.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is preferred.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now