10 Signs You Need Another Holiday
Summer is coming to an end, school is starting and you’re feeling that Autumn lull set in. It can only mean one thing…
It means you are in desperate need of a holiday (again…), the feel of the sand between your toes and the sun on your skin. Or maybe you prefer the snowy mountains and some skiing, or if you’re like me you really just want a little weekend break away. But just how desperate are you? And what are the most common signs and symptoms that can lead to a full diagnosis of Holiday withdrawal?
Check out our 10 signs to see if you should really be booking your next holiday right now!
1. When the slightest smell of sun cream is euphoric
2. When you realise it’s only 3 months until Christmas and you haven’t stopped to take a breath.
3. Regardless of the weather, your first choice of footwear is always a flip-flop.
4. When “Thank God It’s Friday” doesn’t cut it anymore.
5. If this is the first thing you do when you get home from work.
6. When Cliff Richard “we’re all going on a summer holiday” is on a continuous loop in your car.
7. When your Facebook timeline is full of holiday spam and you hate every picture.
8. Your skin is so pale you look almost translucent; it’s got to the point where people have actually stopped noticing you.
9. You consider putting a novelty cocktail umbrella in your morning cup of coffee.
10. How do you know you’re suffering from Holiday Withdrawal? Tell us by voting below!
If you can relate to the above signs and symptoms I would recommend a prescription of healthy web browsing. Check out all of our stunning UK destinations and cure your Holiday Withdrawal today.
Happy Holiday Searching Guys & Dolls