Darwin Escapes Supports Birmingham Hippodrome
Darwin Escapes are delighted to once again be partnering with the Birmingham Hippodrome in support of the relaxed performance of their upcoming Snow White pantomime.
This year’s show will see Birds of a Feather star Lesley Joseph take on the role of The Wicked Queen whilst X Factor Winner Joe McElderry stars as The Spirit of The Mirror, Coronation Street’s Fay Brooks as Snow White and Birmingham panto’s favourite Matt Slack as Muddles.
The cast will also be joined by Britain’s Got Talent finalists Flawless and will see the return of panto dame Andrew Ryan.
The relaxed performance of the pantomime, which this year is taking place on Wednesday 29th January 2020, is specially tailored to create a more relaxed environment for audiences than a usual traditional panto performance.
It is open to all but specifically created to accommodate people with special needs who may find ordinary performances challenging. This includes people with an Autistic Spectrum Condition, learning disability, or sensory and communication disorder.
Here at Darwin Escapes, we are delighted to support this fantastic initiative, which helps to ensure that no family members are excluded from one of the best events in the theatre calendar.
You are sure to create happy memories together which will last a lifetime, an ethos which we here at Darwin Escapes share.
*Competition Now Closed*
Competition Terms & Conditions
– To enter the competition, one must fill in the form above and tell us how many dwarfs are in Snow White?
– Only one entry per person please
– Competition closes at 4pm on Monday 2nd December and a winner will be selected at random
– The winner will be chosen at 4pm and emailed by 5pm on Monday 2nd December
– We’ll email the winner and ask them to contact us. They will then be sent details of how to obtain their tickets
– Not open to Darwin Escapes employees or affiliates
– The prize is for a family ticket (2 adult tickets and 2 child tickets) to see Snow White Pantomime at the Birmingham Hippodrome on Saturday 4th January at 2.30pm
– Prize must be claimed via email by midnight on Monday 2nd December
– Cash alternatives are not available
– Travel and accommodation is not included
– Tickets cannot be applied retrospectively
– Prize is non-transferable
– The manager’s decision is final